Home Rental Systems offers unique Leasing and Property Management with more than 27 years of experience through an enviable reputation of professional, cost-effective, efficient and trouble free services. We know how difficult it can be for a residential property owner to secure tenants, and manage their own properties. Several of our landlords entrust us to manage mulitple properties for them, and in some cases their entire portofolio. If you are looking to maximize your return on your investment with smooth going tenancies that are managed for optimum performace, we are your local specialists.
- FREE Rental Analysis - We make available a convenient time to meet with you at your property where we can evaluate the current condition, as well as current market trends and rental comparisons. Our goal is to obtain the highest possible rent with the lowest possible vacancy.
- We do not charge an up-front fee. We secure our fee which equals one month's rent only when successful tenant acquisition has been fully accomplished.
- Marketing - Immediately your property is blasted out to hundreds of resources highlighting some of the following:
- Coldwell Banker Burnet Realty Network (National Website)
- Corporate relocation companies and relocation departments in companies such as; Cargill, General Mills, FICO, Coloplast, Best Buy, Target, Syngenta, Medtronic's, Vikings, Timberwolves, Twins, The Wild and many more.
- Consistent online marketing to ensure maximum exposure to the following websites; Craigslist.com, RentalHomesPlus.com (filters listings through Google and Yahoo), Postlets.com, Google Base, HotPads.com, Backpage.com, DotHomes.com, Oodle.com, Vast.com, Enormo.com, Local.com, Lycos.com, RentalHouses.com, RentList.com, and Rentals.com.
- Realtors; Networking with Realtors from all over the world.
- We coordinate and show your home for rent. Which means a licensed agent will schedule and show your property.
- Screening - Every applicant applies online through the Home Rental Systems website where they are carefully screened for Rental and Ownership References, Credit Check, Job Verification, Global Criminal Check, and an Unlawful Detainer Check.
- After completing a profile of the prospective Resident we review and share the information with Owner, and Owner makes the final decision on whether to accept the prospect as a Resident of the property. One the Resident is approved; we will execute the lease to the Owner's terms and conditions.
- An initial walk through with a detailed check list and 30-50 pictures to document the condition of the home prior to the Resident taking occupancy. Then another walk through and 30-50 pictures after the Resident has vacated the home to determine if any damages are to be deducted from the deposit.
- Collections - Rents are due the first of every month and considered late if not received by the fourth of each month. We work hard to ensure timely rent collections and are aggressive to get you paid on time. Late fees are enforced in the event of any late payments.
- New property management software; Owner/Tenant secure login portals so you can access reports, contracts, updates, and information from anywhere in the world.
- 24 hour maintenance and online requesting. We field and evaluate repair requests of the Resident. Finding efficient solutions to varies types of maintenance issues.
- Coordination of property inspections.
- Comprehensive monthly income and expense statements.
- Direct deposit option now available for rental proceeds.
- We provide you with year end accounting and 1099's for taxes and CRP forms.
Fee's for Management services vary depending on the type, rent, age and other parameters of the property. Please feel free to call us if you would like further explanation on any of these topics, or if you have any real estate questions at all. We simply see our mission as striving to be as helpful as we possibly can.
1-888-876-0435 or Leasing@HomeRentalSystems.com
Click on links below for a detailed description:Home Rental Services
Management Services Outline